Saturday, May 31, 2014

We have lift off!

Ever since my last post (announcing the Barre Launch event), life has been a complete and total whirlwind.





I....
- taught two classes at the Barre launch event and it went GREAT! Could not have asked for a better turnout. There was lots of newbies and the ladies in attendance loved the class. Extra shoutout to my friends and family who attended in support!
- got a job offer for an addictions counselor position (and YES, of course I accepted). I start on Monday :-)
- flew to Colorado for some much needed R&R and to watch my cousin, Madison, graduate

The view from Cambio Yoga studio, where I spent one morning practice. Beautiful isn't it?! 

- started teaching 3 Barre classes a week at Pivotal in West Ashley. There's been a pretty good turnout each time, and in each class, the "first timers" are still the majority! Which is awesome..the program is steadily growing. If you haven't come to my class yet, you've got to try it out! Tuesdays at 6pm, Wednesdays at 5:30, or Saturday mornings at 9. Take your pick :-) 
- had my last day at Voc Rehab yesterday and it was so bittersweet. My coworkers threw me a lovely party..and afterparty icon wink C. Wonder Weekend Sale    40 50% of everything! Many people have asked me if I'm excited. Of course I'm excited, but it also really hasn't hit me yet. I don't think it will until I'm on my way to work at 4:30 Monday morning. (Yea...the work hours are 5am-1pm) This is a good thing though, as it gives more time in the afternoons to enjoy daylight and I'll need the extra hours because...
- will be starting my 5 month journey with Holy Cow to become a yoga teacher beginning this weekend!! I am so flippin excited. I've been counting down the days since December when I started putting my application together.

Whew!
You think I've got enough on my plate?! 

Link


So tell me, since I've been putting together playlists for my Barre classes, what song gets you goin at the gym? Comment below! :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...